Alita: Battle Angel - In theaters February 14, 2019

Apr 14, 2014
4.17 star(s) Rating: 4.17/5 6 Votes
Title: Alita: Battle Angel

Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Robert Rodriguez

Cast: Rosa Salazar, Christoph Waltz, Ed Skrein, Mahershala Ali, Jennifer Connelly, Keean Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Lana Condor, Jackie Earle Haley, Eiza González, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Marko Zaror, Elle LaMont, Leonard Wu, Casper Van Dien, Jeff Fahey, Idara Victor, Sam Medina, Liz Tabish, Tristan Riggs, Jorge A. Jimenez, Billy Blair, Keil Oakley Zepernick, Derrick Gilbert, Marque Hernandez, Don Daro, Liza Wilk, Rachel Prieto, Michael Love Toliver, Charlotte Delaney Riggs, Gregory Alexander Wight, Gary Teague, Heath Young, King, Ricky Lee, Alex Moore, Michael W. Bunch, Betsy Medina, Alan Nguyen, Amanda Marie Wilkinson, Michael Wakefield, Philippe Auguste, Tyler Vogel

Release: 2018-12-20

Plot: An action-packed story of one young woman's journey to discover the truth of who she is and her fight to change the world.

Quite like the look of this

Wasn’t expecting Rodriguez though

Second trailer and despite what looks like a 'westernisation' of some themes, I'm still having to go with... Slightly rabid much? Not me... :rofl: Rodriguez and Cameron, who know and love the work, doing live action Gunnm. Oh f*ckin' hell yes. :happy:

alitaposter.jpg

I had high hopes for this, but I’m starting to feel I may be expecting too much.