Alliance Wave Canada Unboxing Video

Thanks a lot for this nice videos Wreck! :scat: Personally I do not plan to purchase any of these wave now, maybe in the future but probably only Blow.

Great videos, Wreck-I love the little muppet guy-awesome! Very nice detail and comments. I was going to skip them all, except Kick Ass-you see what you did now! Alliance continues to do a great job with this imo-thanks for the advance preview! :scat:

Is there any other site that sells these and will ship to the US? Amazon Canada's shipping is kind of high.

Air-not as of yet. It's possible Axelmusic may get some but they have a disclaimer that says you basically need to accept imperfections. If you order at Amazon.ca and get a few the Express shipping is only a few bucks or so more than regular shipping, so in the end, I'd average the cost of shipping across the Steelbooks to see what you paid per. Their shipping is high, but sometimes with these exclusives released only in one country, there's only so much you can do. They're also at least 'more' likely to help you if you receive a damaged item-overall,Amazon's service still remains among the best. Good luck!

Reactions: Ricker