Amadeus

Would you be interested in a Steelbook for Amadeus?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not Zavvi, the most of there steelbooks are very nice.

Look at german steelbooks.
I look oday at Mediamarkt and have some steelbooks in my hands.
I so depressed, the holy days of steelbooks are in Germany over :-(

Most of Zavvi's steelbooks are not very nice. A minority are. Take a look at Plain Archive, Blufans, or KimchiDVD for consistently nice steelbooks.

Which Zavvi steelbooks you dont like ?

Sure the Alien steelbooks are pretty lame, no embossing title on Aliens, no matching backartwork and on my opinion boring front artworks.

But compare the Zavvi steelbooks with the most of the german steelbooks, than you understand what I mean with very nice.

In the past we have very nice metallic finishes in Germany, but since the last few years, ita a minority :-(

No offense but most steelbooks are better than the German ones with printed backs and rating logos and so much text! Most Zavvi steelbooks I don't like. Most are matte finishes with very little regard for design. Even the Asian steels that use the same artwork as Zavvi take it a step further with slipcovers, stickers, individually numbered cards, art cards, etc.

Have you an example for such a bad Zavvi steel ?

Slipcovers, stickers and a individual numerings are not important for me.
But bookletts are sadly very rare in steelbooks.

And matt finisheres are not automatical bad.The german Real Steel steelbook have a very nice matt finish.

The Aviator, Inside Llewyn Davis, Sin City, Scream, Twelve Monkeys, The Game, Machete Kills, A Clockwork Orange, Toy Story 1 & 2, Planes, Thor 2, Warrior, Seven Samurai, Cars, Only God Forgives, Seven Psychopaths

They've made some great ones too.

That are the examples from the steels you find good, ore the steels you dont like ?

Its very nice on Clockwork Orange, that they embossed the eyelashes and the title.
But the backartwork is boring.

As requested, again :hilarious:

779_21c912_a8421a84_oJ.jpg.thumb

77a_21c911_4937b6bf_oJ.jpg.thumb

Reactions: lolwut and Greyback
Status
Not open for further replies.