Amar D's Plastic crack (AKA Hot Toys) collection

Hi all, been looking at all the awesome collections on here and though I'd share mine with you all, hope you like:

DC
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Predators (Scar & Elder 2.0)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Terminator (DX13 - T2 battle damaged) with 1/6 scale Motorbike
image.jpg

Marvel (MCU)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Enjoy your diverse set of Hot Toys! :thumbs: Especially the Avengers! Started my Hot Toys collecting with them. Can't wait for Avengers 2. Best always!

Great collection, I want to buy most of the ones that you have but Hot Toys are damn expensive these days. Need to find a good local source in Hong Kong in order to obtain them!

Reactions: AmarD1981
@AmarD1981 jaw dropping collection buddy! Must.. fight... temptation :)
Thank you, the temptation is the hard part, there's too many cool figures out there. :)

@AmarD1981 you have one sweet collection bud

Thanks mate, I've accumulated these hot toys since January last year, it's been fun, next up is waiting for rocket & groot to be released so i can add them to my guardians figures :) looking forward to them

Reactions: PKAVFC
Awesome collection. Why has Superman got a peg leg? Is that the pirate version? ;)
Haha! Thanks, yeah he's adutioning for Pirates 5
Fantastic. Plus it looks like you got some of the GOTG already and I'm jealous of that
Thank you, I loved GoTG film so much I had to have the figures straight away, they look so good too, the tailoring is outstanding.
Looking forward to expanding the line up with the others when they are released :)