[WINNER CHOSEN] Amazon $75 Gift Voucher Giveaway (Ninja Week 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
IMG_9323.PNG

Hello members and welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!

Prize: $75 gift voucher to the Amazon site of your choice!

Donated by: A very kind anonymous Ninja who wants to spread some joy!

Eligibility: Open to all members.

How to enter: To enter simply tell us your favourite thing about the forums.

The winner will be picked by random.org on Sunday 26th February.

Terms: One post/entry per person. I will contact the winner for their info.​

Good luck everyone!​

Attachments

• ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,665
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway. My favorite thing about the forums is the community itself. Lots of great info is shared here.

Pretty cool that a member wanted to contribute even without all the praise for doing so. That's some great Ninja Week spirit! :thumbs:

That's why the community of members and mods is hands down the best thing about HidefNinja. Such a great group of people coming together to talk about our shared interests in collecting. There's so much negativity online, it's incredible a place like HidefNinja still exists! Keep it up ninjas!

For me it's just the sense of community and how everyone helps each other out via sales/trades, GB, updated info, etc... NinjaWeek is the prime example of this with all the donations and engagement

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite thing about the forums is meeting like minded ppl who enjoy this crazy hobby of ours

My favourite thing about the forums has to be the first look photos of the recent releases. Really helps decide whether I want to decide in a particular release or not. Thank you for the giveaway!

Awesome giveaway :thumbs:

Hands down, the community is the best thing, great minds from all around the world who share the same passion as me. Nuff said!

My favorite thing about the forums is the Steelbook Group Buys and the willingness of everyone to continue supporting the forum by doing those! It's tough work and greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

The best thing about the forum is the forum. Especially the Steelbook section. Plus the awesome members

Wouldn't have a collection if it wasn't for this place

my favorite is the steelbook forum section and the ability to have notifications whenever to releases are announced!

The members of this forum are what really make it special
I don't see as much as I'm very rarely on the forum any more so I probably get the most benefit from is the steelbook section so I can quickly keep informed of things I may have missed
great giveaway
thanks

Thank you!

The Steelbook area, with all news and info I need to know about limited and worldwide releases!

Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

Probably the limited editions/steelbooks back in stock thread or the group buys.

My favorite thing about the forum is to have met very kind people with which I share the love of collecting with them.
It is with Kind Ninjas that HDN comes a nice place to come to.
And it is a joy to come on here to discover new editions and to get excited by it all :emb:

Thanks for the giveaway! Favorite thing is the community itself it's great to find a collection of people with a shared passion for something that is still welcoming to newer members!

Status
Not open for further replies.