[WINNER CHOSEN] Amazon $75 Gift Voucher Giveaway (Ninja Week 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
IMG_9323.PNG

Hello members and welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!

Prize: $75 gift voucher to the Amazon site of your choice!

Donated by: A very kind anonymous Ninja who wants to spread some joy!

Eligibility: Open to all members.

How to enter: To enter simply tell us your favourite thing about the forums.

The winner will be picked by random.org on Sunday 26th February.

Terms: One post/entry per person. I will contact the winner for their info.​

Good luck everyone!​

Attachments

• ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,665
Last edited by a moderator:
The multitude of steel books from around the world that pop up
And the overwhelming want to add them to the collection

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

Its the members here who make it epic community

Freaking love the steelbook forum, especially the "Price Drop/Back in Stock etc" area, which has helped to save me quite a bit of money. :)

Much appreciated. ;)

This is a perfect example of what to like.. this generosity.. Steelbooks bring people together of all colours, races, creeds, sexual preferences, ages, dogs and cat lovers, regardless of football team supported or if you folded or scrunched your toilet paper.... Steelbooks are universally loved and we all come together here like one big family and yes there is always a smelly uncle who the kids won't pull his finger and who smells like mothballs but we still love him for his love of steelbooks and the fact that his collection is usually first rate because he would rather purchase steels instead of things like deodorant and nail clippers and shampoo!! Viva La Steelbook!!

I love the community! Happy to have met people a few people here I consider friends! And the Mondo Steelbook subforum is my favorite.

my favorite thing has been and will always be the community. not just the people but the actual feel of a community that cares and shares with each other. To many, this is like a second home and HDN is their second family so people try to come here to watch it grow and with that, see themselves grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.