Amazon UK Black Friday 2012 Lightning Deals thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Lightning Deals start Monday 11/19/2012 in the UK. Check out the deals here, and feel free to share others.

amazon uk deal calendar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed Trials of Life a few days ago, It wasnt 100% claimed so I am hoping it will be back like some of the other titles today. Managed to Pick up Life on Earth though!

Black Friday Deals Reloaded tomorrow

- Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures [Blu-ray] - 1.00pm
- Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] - 2.30pm
- Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray][Region Free] - 3.30pm
- Heroes - Season 1-4 Complete (2012 Repackaged) [Blu-ray] - 4.30pm

- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Limited Edition Steelbook back up again (3rd time lol) - 2.30pm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DVDs-Blu-ray-box-sets/b/ref=sa_menu_dvd4?ie=UTF8&node=283926&tag=hidefnin-21

Reactions: Sigill
I was hoping for some fresh deals! The Indy is tempting but I can see it dropping to that price soon anyway.

Anyone have any idea if there is any difference between US BSG and UK set besides actually packaging. Some some comments about extended stuff, webisodes, and other stuff stated in booklet but then not on actual set. Any idea? Thanks!

Anyone have any idea if there is any difference between US BSG and UK set besides actually packaging. Some some comments about extended stuff, webisodes, and other stuff stated in booklet but then not on actual set. Any idea? Thanks!

Believe the UK blu-ray set is identical to US version. I think the comments were related to the DVD release which came as a barebone set.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Did NCIS 1-8 come around before? If so, how much was it?

Was previously up on Thursday, for about £45 (I think :p).
From what I recall, it went pretty quickly

Its a series of films that have been on my 'to watch when the price is right' list for a while, Ive only ever seen a few minutes here and there on tv, no more, but folks rave on about them so much I thought it was time I saw what all the fuss is about, so for £17.99 for the complete set, Ive taken the plunge and grabbed a Harry Potter boxset....My one and only Blu ray buy from Amazons Black Friday, I have grabbed a couple of other things to start my Xmas shopping, so its not all been wasted ;)

Nothing new for Sunday. Another Reload of previous deals

- Prometheus to Alien: The Evolution Box Set [Blu-ray] - 3.30pm
- Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection [Blu-ray] - 4.30pm
- Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures [Blu-ray] - 5.45pm
- Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection [Blu-ray] - 7.45pm
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Limited Edition Spaceship with digibook [Blu-ray] - 8.30pm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DVDs-Blu-ray-box-sets/b/ref=sa_menu_dvd4?ie=UTF8&node=283926&tag=hidefnin-21

Status
Not open for further replies.