Premium Supporter
Dec 9, 2014
Austria
Release date: August 3, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €14.99

51GwgYOvoHL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news, I missed out on the first release so this is an instant buy for me,and hopefully there'll be some inside artwork as well

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
I have the Canadian version but will gladly buy another version of this movie!

Surprised that we haven't had this one as a steelbook in the U.K. . . . the second time around for Germany . . . maybe less to my liking than the edition from Canada although I've got to admit that both look good and that the best two poster images for this film have been used for the fronts of the two steelbooks already released.

Quick look at the previous two AH X steels:-
II
V
GERMANY (First edition) . . . No inside artwork . . . 1xBD
upload_2017-4-29_15-37-27.png

CANADA . . . 1xBD,1xDVD
upload_2017-4-29_15-32-22.png

Yes, same artwork outside but this time with artwork inside too (probably).
upload_2017-5-31_20-2-6.png

AH X.PNG
57102_large.jpg

"Has anything you've done made your life better?"

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
Have you noticed how they edited the tatoo on his right upper arm? The swastika under the eagle's claws became just a cross. At first I thought this might be specifically done for the German market, but it's also like that in the product photo for the "French" steelbook at Amazon.fr - not that it matters much, though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Have you noticed how they edited the tatoo on his right upper arm? The swastika under the eagle's claws became just a cross. At first I thought this might be specifically done for the German market, but it's also like that in the product photo for the "French" steelbook at Amazon.fr - not that it matters much, though.
it's only allowed to use the swastika for documentaries or ww2 movies, but it's not allowed to use on covers/artworks or in games.

it's only allowed to use the swastika for documentaries or ww2 movies, but it's not allowed to use on covers/artworks or in games.
UK it's allowed the swastika is on the UK Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray and slipcover release
Most of the other European countries don't allow use of swastika in artwork of home media releases

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T