Horror-TV American Horror Story (Season 7) [FX]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
AHS Banner.jpg

The 13-episode fifth installment of the Emmy and Golden Globewinning franchise, American Horror Story: Hotel, premieres on FX on October 7th.

American Horror Story: Hotel features an all-star cast of Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Chloë Sevigny, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Evan Peters and Finn Wittrock.

Ryan Murphy serves as Co-Creator, Showrunner, Executive Producer, Writer and Director of American Horror Story: Hotel and Brad Falchuk is Co-Creator, Executive Producer and Writer. Tim Minear, Brad Buecker, Jennifer Salt, James Wong and Alexis Martin Woodall also serve as Executive Producers. The American Horror Story franchise is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Last edited by a moderator:
@severo

I personally think the only season that got it spot on is season 3 AHS Coven.

It has really good characters, story and doesn't use gore for gore sake, all nicely done.

Both Asylum and Freak Show are over the top nasty.

Reactions: lolwut
I just did not get the whole guy in the rubber suit. I know what it means, I wear them all the time. :naughty:But it did not make sense to me.

Reactions: Flash
Finally, watch the first American Horror Story: Hotel trailer

American Horror Story: Hotel makes its US debut on FX on October 7. The show starts in the UK on October 20, airing on FOX.

So excited can't wait for the new series.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut
I've yet to watch this show, but just did a painting for a friend who wanted Twisty. It's been recommended to be quite a bit, so I'll give it a shot eventually. Hannibal and Bates Motel are my top two, over Walking Dead which is probably next since I don't watch much of anything else really.

12079691_10153036842901640_1100637430948600446_n.jpg

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Anyone seen the new series yet, watched it on the I demand on sky they've got it way earlier than the release date of 20th in UK

I am not sure what to make of it to be honest, I'm a wimp when it comes to scary stuff and it was kinda gross. I think with AHS they can do scary clever horror etc very well Coven for me was the triumph but then they can just have some to be honest pretty frankly unpleasant stuff, this was a combination sadly slightly more on the unpleasant. I would have preferred more focus on story and less shaky camera angles, less drugs and (not to spoil) but that thing doing that thing was pretty horrendous and not needed. As I said I loved Coven, freak show was well freaky again too much efficience on unpleasant there is a thread through Hotel and it could be good but we shall see...

Last edited:
First episode was ******* AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::woot: Loved GA GA....thought she was great...:vamp:

Back on track for me as I thought AHS Coven and even Freak-show, were a bit tame....:sleep: (not scary,twisted /S&M :whistle::LOL::naughty: dark enough for me)......:facepalm:o_O

Murder House & Asylum were amazing and Hotel looks like it's heading in the same direction...:woot::sing:

Bring it on baby...:naughty::whistle::kiss:

american-horror-story-hotel.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
ahs.jpg

FX has finally revealed the season’s subtitle: “My Roanoke Nightmare.” What is different about this season is the structure. It is put together like “Making a Murderer” or “Dateline”: talking head interviews with the “real” subjects talking about what happened and how they felt, interspersed with “re-enactments” to illustrate the story.

popcorn2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill