Horror-TV American Horror Story (Season 7) [FX]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
AHS Banner.jpg

The 13-episode fifth installment of the Emmy and Golden Globewinning franchise, American Horror Story: Hotel, premieres on FX on October 7th.

American Horror Story: Hotel features an all-star cast of Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Chloë Sevigny, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Evan Peters and Finn Wittrock.

Ryan Murphy serves as Co-Creator, Showrunner, Executive Producer, Writer and Director of American Horror Story: Hotel and Brad Falchuk is Co-Creator, Executive Producer and Writer. Tim Minear, Brad Buecker, Jennifer Salt, James Wong and Alexis Martin Woodall also serve as Executive Producers. The American Horror Story franchise is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, watched a lil bit ago, i dont know about this one, really wierd lol. it didnt really grab my attention.....................

How many times can the work in the word "sh!t"? I kind of liked the show though....very weird and perverted.

I watched it last night, i liked it, for being the first episode. It kinda reminds me of how messed up Twin Peaks used to be. I'm interested to see how the series plays out.

Yeah, I've been watching. Very weird, but something I like about it. The only thing bothersome is the using of swear words after primetime, just because they can. I don't mind swearing, but they purposely use it a ton because the law now lets them.

I like the LOST style flashbacks and such too. It's fun so far...

I really like the opening credits. Gives a perfect vibe to it.

From the last episode we know who is dead/ghost. But the half burned guy intrigues me, since he changed how he was being helpful to now wanting to blackmail. I wonder what other characters/past house inhibitors we'll see through the season as well.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I am not sure-I watched ep 1 and 2, just been busy and have not caught up. But it was renewed, so somebody's watching it, LOL

The show keeps getting better and better with each episode. I was glad to see that it's already been picked up for a second season.