American Hustle Full Slip blu-ray [Nova Exclusive No.2]

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P Full HD
Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: korean, English, French, German, Chinese
Region : A,B,C

special features :
Making of American Hustle
Deleted and Extended Scenes

With 32Pages booklet (with English), Post Card 2EA.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe i just missed the announcement, but i wonder what will be novamedia #1 then?
not announced yet, or a slipcover variant of "drive" (like with "the wrestler" from PA)?

Reactions: spass
maybe i just missed the announcement, but i wonder what will be novamedia #1 then?

not announced yet, or a slipcover variant of "drive" (like with "the wrestler" from PA)?

We can only hope can't we! ;)

Thanks teddy! :thumbs:

Nearly ordered the Japan slip, but will wait and get this instead......:D

Same. The Japan one has been in my cart for a couple weeks.

As long as they don't use anything like that ugly teaser image, then I'm in. Great movie and I still don't own any edition.

Last edited:
Reactions: meth head
Same. The Japan one has been in my cart for a couple weeks.

As long as they don't use anything like that ugly teaser image, then I'm in. Great movie and I still don't own sny edition.

Exactly! The teaser image does absolutely nothing for me. Hope that is just a tease and not in any way part of this package.

I love all these new Korean special editions being announced. Makes my life so much easier since I won't have to source OOP slipcovers for movies I was too cheap to get on initial release.

Wow, just noticed this... Looks like it could turn out to be a great release... I held of buyong this in the hope of a better edition coming out... Looks lile its turing out pretty well ;)