American Psycho

Would you purchase American Psycho as a steelbook?

• yes

Votes: 166 80.6%
  • no

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
i love that movie and there are some nice artworks, 2 examples for u

Attachments

• 269.jpg
    269.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 175
  • American-Psycho-Wallpaper-american-psycho-11688260-1024-768.jpg
    American-Psycho-Wallpaper-american-psycho-11688260-1024-768.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 166
One of the best movie of all time!!
A steelbook would be a really great thing! A lot of crappy movies have a steelbook ( I have Aeon Flux in my mind...) so a movie like that deserves a thousand times an amazing steelbook!! :scat:

Reactions: eps999
One of the best movie of all time!!
A steelbook would be a really great thing! A lot of crappy movies have a steelbook ( I have Aeon Flux in my mind...) so a movie like that deserves a thousand times an amazing steelbook!! :scat:

I agree dude!

Awesome film would be great to have this in steel, especially in white as above!

Yes, absolutely! This would make a great steelbook, and, one of my favourite films too!

Love the film even though casting Christian Bale threw me for a while there. When I read the book I always pictured PB being David Rasche. He was probably too old to play him though

Sledge Hammer as Bateman??? Interesting choice....Leslie Nielsen also comes to mind ;)

Love the film even though casting Christian Bale threw me for a while there. When I read the book I always pictured PB being David Rasche. He was probably too old to play him though

Status
Not open for further replies.