[CLOSED] Andy's 20,000th member give-away extravaganza!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
What's the contest? Very simple, actually.

You might be aware of office pools or other contests that happen around a babies arrival day, or other situations where you have to guess the correct day in order to win a prize.

So here's the contest. Today is July 2, 2015 and we're currently at 19,928 members.

You need to guess the day correctly that this forum reaches 20,000 members to win.

My guess might be July 14, but it could happen sooner than that, who knows!

What are the rules?

1) You must the correct day (or be the closest to it without going over)! Multiple winners are possible!
2) You can get more friends to join, other folks from different forums, wherever, that's allowed - but don't create additional logins yourself! ;)
3) You are allowed ONE entry, and once posted you cannot change it. Those that edit their posts will be disqualified.
4) Contest ENTRIES will close when we are 10 members away from 20,000! No more entries allowed at 19,990!
5) Please only join this contest if you are interested in some of these steelbooks for your collection. I'm donating them to members here, not for resale! (thanks in advance for honoring this request)

That should be it, anything additional and I will update the OP.

So what day do you think we reach 20,000 members?

Items given away...

image.jpg

Awesooooooooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!
Fantasia, Cowboys and Aliens, Hanna, Looper, Hungers... !!!
Woaw!! :woot: Thanks for your big generosity Andy!
I will go for the 13th of July :D
fingers crossed!!!:LOL:

WOW!!! Closing to 20,000 members :wow: :OMG: That is phenomenal :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
giphy.gif

Anyways, my guess is 23th of July (went for my B-day as well ;))

Thanks for the giveaway and long live HDN :thumbs: :happy: :thumbs:

Reactions: AnubisNefer