Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
CONGRATS TO WINNER @SixSpeedSamurai

HOST:

apsmith21

DURATION:
Starting on the 1st day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

One winner will receive ALL OF THESE DISNEY DIGIBOOK EDITIONS!

IMG_0486.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: What's your favorite disney movie and why! and post pictures!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

Last edited:
thanks for the give away

my all time favorite has to be the lion king, such a beaitiful story about fullfiling and achieving your goals. great soundrtack as well, i have it on my phone and listen to it every day:drool:
636042159092854654-563945250_d01_box_office_lion_king.jpg.cf.jpg

Frozen is #1 for me ; like many other Disney movies, everything's there : great character design, great story including action, humor, courage, etc, great score. Here you get awesome animation with the snow, the clothes...
Perfect.
1662198_10151887828387035_1836098996_n-630x411.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Last edited:
The Lion King!

Such a fantastic story and beautifully animated! Not to mention the songs are so catchy that I sang them over and over as a kid and now my kids sing those same songs. It's a movie that's close to my heart now.

scar-mufasa.JPG

My favorite is The Fox and the Hound because it is one of my earliest memories of seeing a Disney movie in the theater. Most movies prior to that were seen in a drive-in.

fox.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jedi clare
Gorgeous giveaway, thanks!

I'll go with Robin Hood. Really love the characters, the cast is awesome and the songs stuck with me since childhood.

Attachments

• robin.jpg
    robin.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.