[WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series 2017 - Really great quotes from awful movies! #007

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:
full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Just respond with your FAVORITE quote from an awful movie. Feel free to add a picture, or anything else!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway! I didn't think that Ash v the Evil Dead metal pak would sell out during pre-order and I missed it. eBay prices have just been nuts!

As for my favorite quote from a bad movie, I present to you:
"I'm going to kick that sonofabitch Bison's ass SO HARD... the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it!" -Guile, Street Fighter The Movie (1994)

The whole speech is pretty epic, but really nearly any line from the movie would be at home in this thread.

Thanks again for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Kung Pow Enter The Fist: "That's a lot of nuts"
I don't know why but this scene cracks me up!

Sharknado:

Baz Hogan: Storm's dying down.

Nova Clarke: How can you tell?

Baz Hogan: Not as many sharks flying around.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Some may say terrible movie, but say great movie!

When Jason is losing to the big russian, Jean Claude Van Dame, RJ pounds the ring and yells, "No Retreat, No Surrender"! Motivating Jason to dispose of the russian and saving face for Seattle Karate!

My focus is more on the bad movie part, by far the worst movie, I will pay you not to see it...."All hell broke loose"...David Carradine's last role, and the worst, you literally could make a movie in your backyard and it would be 10x better....his best line from that movie, "Billings was wrong, they are bad guys"....one of maybe 5 lines he had in the movie.

Thank you for the giveaway....

Status
Not open for further replies.