Andy's Oh Sh!t Giveaway - Part 3 - Scifi Steelbook Set

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Here's a Scifi Steelbook set, just reply with your favorite Scifi Movie or TV show and share a picture!

image.jpeg

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Thank you for the opportunity.
One of my favorites is the first half of War of the Worlds (Cruise/Spielberg)
tumblr_nvcozzYlNM1rzoi3uo10_r1_400.gif

thanks for the giveaway!!!

I've been around way too long to only have 1 favorite sci fi movie. Holy cow, there's a bunch. But I will choose the one that had me sitting in the theater in utter shock. Really....it blew me away.
th

Hopefully this giveaway hasn't ended yet...Ill enter anyways! Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd say my favorite SciFi at this point in time will have to be The Martian!

The-Martian.jpg

hi everyone! sorry for the delay on this, been trying to catch up with everything after being sick the last few of weeks.

our winner is @Colombianlove41

you have until this time next week to contact me and claim your prize!

Reactions: Colombianlove41