Andy's Oh Sh!t Giveaway - Take all my random Sh!t

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Here's the contest. Pick one item that you want. Then tell me WHO should get the other items in this list, if you won.

YOU deterimine the other winners - ONE winner per item!

And remember to Tag your friends!

1) FURY steelbook
2) Finding Nemo lenticular slipcover
3) Sponge Bob Movie steelbook
4) The Hobbit (digibook)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:

All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Last edited:
Here's the contest. Pick one item that you want. Then tell me WHO should get the other items in this list, if you won.

YOU deterimine the other winners - ONE winner per item!

And remember to Tag your friends!

1) FURY steelbook
2) Finding Nemo lenticular slipcover
3) Sponge Bob Movie steelbook
4) The Hobbit (digibook)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:

All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.
I tag myself! :woot: @bloodsnake007! :D Just kidding, if it's one winner then I'll tag one member... @lomadu :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lomadu
I'll return the favor for my friend @nefilim and nominate him for FURY, because I think he digs war films.
(And one of these days he needs to invest $150 for an all region Blu ray player!:LOL:;):thumbs:).

Last edited: