Andy's Treat Yo Self, It's Got Ta Go, Group Buy sale

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello HiDefNinja friends!

I've got a number of left over group buy items that I was unable to return to the store, as some members here had promised to pay and never did.

These are all in great shape and are in group buy "condition". Meaning, you might expect to see a slight tear in the shrink wrap
but all should be free of major defects - spine slashes, dents or dings. Obviously this inspection is limited based on what I can see
under the slipcover or j-card.

You can stock up on group buy items and I'll be glad to hold them for you, or we can ship your "scores" at any time depending on how much
you buy.

SHIPPING IS FREE (MEDIA MAIL) TO USA ADDRESSES.

PLEASE BUY FROM THE GB, I'VE LOWERED THE PRICE ON ALL OF THESE.

STEELBOOKS

A Quiet Place (Blu-ray) with Debossed Scratches - ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $32.05 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $24.00
Jennifer's Body (Mexifunk wave) ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $12.19 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $8.00
A Nightmare Before Xmas (Glow in the Dark) ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $21.97 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $14.00
Coco (Blu-ray) with Debossed title and guitar ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $35.97 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $20.00
Ash Vs. Evil Dead Season 3 ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $31.20 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $20.00
Avengers Steelbooks x3 with Ferguson art (Blu-ray) with Debossed titles ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $88.92 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $60.00
Ant-man Steelbook with Ferguson art (Blu-ray) with debossed title ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $28.84 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $18.00

4K STEELBOOKS & GUARANTEED REGION FREE

Starship Troopers (4K UHD Blu-ray) ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $25.89 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $15.00
Fifth Element (4K UHD Blu-ray) ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $26.52 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $15.00
Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron (4k UHD Blu-ray) ORIGINAL GB PRICE -> $83.55 IT'S GOT TA GO PRICE -> $50.00

Last edited:
I grabbed the Avengers 4K combo too. Been watching bestbuy for a sale for a while. @apsmith21 do I need to go through your shipping GB if this is all I'm getting? Thanks for the nice deal.

I grabbed the Avengers 4K combo too. Been watching bestbuy for a sale for a while. @apsmith21 do I need to go through your shipping GB if this is all I'm getting? Thanks for the nice deal.

Are you in the USA? if you are, then we are all set. If you are outside of north america, then please buy from shipping GB.

Thank you

I'm from the good 'ole USA.

Nothing more to do from your end if you are ok with media mail. If you want to upgrade to priority mail then I would ask you pay the difference,

Looking to mail, most if not all purchases on Monday or Tuesday next week

Nothing more to do from your end if you are ok with media mail. If you want to upgrade to priority mail then I would ask you pay the difference,

Looking to mail, most if not all purchases on Monday or Tuesday next week
Any update on shipping?

And have a bump for the good deals.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles