Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Ant-Man
Price: £24.99
Note: Title will be on spine.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if there's no title on the spine there may be someone on here kind enough to do a GB on spine stickers like those that were made for Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt.2?? Can't remember who did those but they were awesome

Maybe if there's no title on the spine there may be someone on here kind enough to do a GB on spine stickers like those that were made for Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt.2?? Can't remember who did those but they were awesome

Would 100% be up for this. Just forked out for a new Dark World and Winter Soldier with spines so don't really want to do it for this and GOTG.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Just got mine! Lenti is nothing special but the back art and the inside art I'm really digging! No bossing, matte finish, and a poor matte finish onthe front. But still, it's in the Lenti collection now. 6/10
View attachment 272363 View attachment 272364 View attachment 272365 View attachment 272366 View attachment 272367 View attachment 272368 View attachment 272370
View attachment 272380
Shame about the finish, but the overall artwork looks great! I actually prefer it without the lenti, but then I'm not a huge fan of those anyway.

Thanks for the photos. :)