Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Ant-Man
Price: £24.99
Note: Title will be on spine.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine hasn't arrived but looking at pics it's not too bad

Major fail on the double
Logo when the lenti is on, the lenti not looking great (if universal can provide great lentis then why the **** can't Disney/Marvel) and the pic going over the bottom edge but the back art looks cool and I like the inside art and front art without the lenti.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
I was concerned didn't swap old one but glad now, seeing this new one it looks a bit of messy job.

The back looks nice. Blufans blows this out of the water though. Even comes with a nice slip and #.

I cancelled an order so anyone looking for this at cost should keep an eye out.

This looks like the best of the zavvi marvel wave IMO, just a shame about the overlapping bottom and double marvel logo with the lenti on.
But I'll take the lenti off mine and put it on the inside like I did with Thor

Very happy with the front art, back and inside but would of been a million time better as gloss.

But we knew this would be matte

The back art is awesome! But the lenti confuses me. Why did they feel the need to cram in the marvel logo on it? Looks really stupid. It would look so much better if it just matched the artwork underneath it.

So this should be the last marvel title to get the lenticular treatment from zavvi until the next films come out correct?

Age of ultron next week which is the last and then I imagine next April/May or June will be civil war and so on. Dr strange about 8 months after WWA etc

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
Received my copy not long after posting my thoughts on the photos that were shared earlier today. I actually think this looks a lot better in hand, and I even quite like the lenti... part of me wishes it hadn't come with one though so that they wouldn't have to give the steel a pointless border and the bad cropping probably wouldn't be as noticeable then. I'm really happy with it overall though, and compared to the original HDD steelbook design this is a masterpiece!

This looks like the best of the zavvi marvel wave IMO, just a shame about the overlapping bottom and double marvel logo with the lenti on.
But I'll take the lenti off mine and put it on the inside like I did with Thor

Very happy with the front art, back and inside but would of been a million time better as gloss.

But we knew this would be matte

Your right.:thumbs:
:whistle::whistle:If only they could forgot the lenticular and :naughty::naughty::naughty:concentrate to have it with a gloss finish,:angel::cool: it will have turn to be the best steel for that film :OMG:and maybe of this year.:wow::wow: