Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Ant-Man
Price: £24.99
Note: Title will be on spine.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think it looks miles better than the WWA.

It does, but why the fekk do such stupid noob mistakes like not centering the marvel logo, having a double logo with the lenti and having the artwork clip the border in the bottom!?!?
Im getting so sick of these morons doing the designs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Samurainl
It does, but why the fekk do such stupid noob mistakes like not centering the marvel logo, having a double logo with the lenti and having the artwork clip the border in the bottom!?!?
Im getting so sick of these morons doing the designs.

I don't understand it either. How could they not see these errors?

Because quality control costs money, I suppose.

Speak for yourself, please.

Please don't think I am one of those bonafide scalpers sitting on a dozen copies of a single item.

I am sure a.vast majority of us are not running a NPO. This addictive and expensive hobby requires some level of scalping. Otherwise it is virtually impossible to sustain in this hobby.

Anyway I can now see this is worth the same as Blufans 1/4 slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: severo
Please don't think I am one of those bonafide scalpers sitting on a dozen copies of a single item.

I am sure a.vast majority of us are not running a NPO. This addictive and expensive hobby requires some level of scalping. Otherwise it is virtually impossible to sustain in this hobby.

Anyway I can now see this is worth the same as Blufans 1/4 slip.

there are also certain shades of scalping. if you buy 10-20 copies of an item only to list it on ebay for triple price five minutes after selling out, that's what most people loathe. if you feel like ordering something even when not sure if you wanna keep it in the end but you're afraid of the item selling out before you can see in-hand pics, then i'd say it's common practice in collecting. sometimes there is just no other way of blind-buying a product and deciding later if you wanna keep it. of course that happens much more with items that are 1. supposed to sell out before release date and 2. supposed to regain the money on the 2nd market easily.