Ant-Man (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: 8th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: apsmith21

786936846799;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

It may not be the best designed steelbook for Ant-Man but I can live with this on my shelf till blu-fans editon is available. Plus I don't think this will be around long either with the added title on the front and spine and if done right could have some major embossing/debossing going on front and back.

Reactions: BMox81
Yea glad Best Buy is doing the Disney Marvel movies again so we don't have the ok you have thor 2 and Captain America 2 US steels but no 1's

Most of people hated on Guardians of the galaxy design too but I actually liked it quite a lot. I'm a fan of unique designs, and yes this one has somewhat of an "odd" design but I still like it regardless, I think it'll actually look very good in hands once we get to see the finish and all the embossing (if there's any) :)

Reactions: DJ IXS
Cool design no wonder it's already sold out !

Its a Marvel movie. It could be completely black with just a title and it would still sell out because ppl will still buy it.
Sold out doesnt mean its a good design by any means ;) get if some people like it, but its clear that the majority doesnt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed this was broke until today darn bills... Now all it says on Best Buy's site is Coming Soon so I'm gonna guess it's gonna go back up for sale after this weeks sale is over.