Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to pass on this release, I am a bit Marvelled up...one I am looking for is Deadpool but I think this is not a straight up Marvel but FOX if not mistaken, but same to me this one I dig, but so far I haven't seen anything to make me get a premium release as I am happy with my slipcover Amaray...

In Any case, funds Are low so I have to select wisely :wacky:

Looking forward to GOTG 2 though :woot: ...but I am a bit ahead :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
Will be perfect to have a transitioning lenti with up down movement making Antman bigger or smaller. I wouldn't want a flip flop lenti with that image.

Yeah lenti package looks really cool now

Love the new art and always loved that poster used for the lenti

Interested to know if it's depth or shows the size change

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and harry
I think the lenti was the one to go for after seeing the final images but I have the Nova release so I wasn't feeling gambling and getting the same cover, but I see Blu Fans have obviously changed there formats up a little so I think it's a good time to transition to full slips for the collection, seeing as they won't be matching now anyways :)

Loving the lenti changes..both front & back artwork. I'm curious to see if the full slip will get some spot gloss/embossing on Antman..

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
As most have already mentioned, the lenti looks much better now.

I just wish they kept it white though. I don't know why, but I feel that kept in tone with the film more. Not crazy about the blue sides and top.

• Thanks
Reactions: XCII and Radagast