Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course this will be available at their own website.There's at least 4000 copies because it's WEA.
Now I didn't stop to count the members who opted for the group buy but I highly doubt they added up to 4000 copies.Maybe somebody can count the tally...

There were only 2,000 copies made of Ant-Man, why did you think it needed to be 4K because it was WEA? Blufans doesnt do to many 4K releases Like other Marvel Blufans releases Captain America 1 and 2 Thor 1 and 2, and Incredible Hulk is scheduled for 2k all of which are WEA. There are only three 4K releases from Blufans with close to 40 Exclusives, not counting OAB and Special Editions which there are about 25 of and all under 1K. Frozen, Iron Man and GOTG are the only three 4K release titles. I really applaud Blufans for sticking to 2K for almost all their releases even knowing they could have sold double that amount with alot of them especially the Marvel titles. I'm really glad they are not saturating the market with to many giant print runs.

Last edited:
There were only 2,000 copies made of Ant-Man, why did you think it needed to be 4K because it was WEA? Like other Marvel Blufans releases Captain America 1 and 2 Thor 1 and 2, and Incredible Hulk is scheduled for 2k all of which are WEA. Only Iron Man and GOTG went big with a 4K release. I really applaud Blufans for sticking to 2K for many of the Marvel releases even knowing they could have sold double that amount, would have just saturated the market like to many releases are these days with print runs that are unnecessarily large. Not to say Blufans doesn't ever not do it, I'm just saying it's infrequent.
Regardless, I don't think the group buys exceeded 1000 copies.

They have international buyers your forgetting about. I'm not sure this will be available on the website as you originally stated. My guess is that it would not be, at least our website, the international website may have a few copies. It was made clear the group buys were all sold out and no more copies would be available, this is a popular title.

I agree with you the Group Buy did not exceed 1,000 copies, I don't think there were that many copies for sale in the GroupBuys

Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Update on shipping -

Blufans #32 - Ant-Man

"Estimated shipping date:
Lenti will be shipped around Sept. 7th.
1 click, Full Slip and 1/4 slip will be shipped around Sept. 14th."

SWEEEEEEEEET