Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, and fully agree with Ultron96. GOTG was bad enough and anyway Blufans made Nova GOTG essentially obsolete.

This unbelievable design for Ant Man is in a whole different league and I personally think it is one of the lamest steelbook designs ever.

Honestly I would wait for anything else besides this.

You can bash this all you want. It will sellout in seconds just like GOTG did. Those are still a double at least. BF GOTG cant even get more than 20% profit margin on them so that tells me what people want. You cant go wrong by passing on BF as those generally fall below cost shortly after the first 6 months. There are reasons why they do so and I am not going to spill the beans on here as to why they suck on the secondary market. You folks should be able to figure that one out quite easily.

Reactions: lgans316
You can bash this all you want. It will sellout in seconds just like GOTG did. Those are still a double at least. BF GOTG cant even get more than 20% profit margin on them so that tells me what people want. You cant go wrong by passing on BF as those generally fall below cost shortly after the first 6 months. There are reasons why they do so and I am not going to spill the beans on here as to why they suck on the secondary market. You folks should be able to figure that one out quite easily.

yes i will bash it, because i hate it. i hate the ridiculous "rules" and "red tape" surrounding the "approved artwork" of the steelbook world. I'm sick of it. I've been here for years man. and of all companies, marvel is the absolute WORST. i care nothing for what the perceived aftermarket value is. I know what I want on my shelf for my personal collection.

@luke98 i also hope those art cards from the other edition come with this and not character cards where antman is on their shoulders and stuff, not a fan of those. But the other artcards look amazing.
Yeah I'm 100% giving this a go when it's live

Reactions: harry and luke98
Thanks for the tag @luke98 my friend was waiting for something special on this title. Nova definitely will do a good job especially with their lenti it will be awesome with their depth and quality really looking forward to getting this know once pre order date is available.

I guess it really comes down to whether one is a collector or a shameless scalper.