USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I missed out also. Very pleased to have got one now. Didn't receive a confirmation email. Did you?

Nope,as not signed up to get notification emails from Zavvi and rely on sites like this and others to find out what and when.

Another I missed first time around the "Agent Carter: Season One" steelbook is also back to pre-order.

Poorer by GBP 23.74 + 23.74 (A-M & AC) in a matter of minutes . . .LOL.
Nevertheless, grateful thanks to Smelly_Pickle for his kind notification post as without that I would have missed it again this second time around :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
Off topic but if anyone like me didn't receive an email. Ant Man is back up for pre-order.

Off-topic, maybe, but helpful, certainly:thumbs:
Well spotted and many thanks - been waiting and waiting for that one.

Apologies again guys for going off topic but Ant-Man sold out again .. Lol

Really guys ?, is it that difficult to post in the correct threads ?, there's a Price Drop/Back In Stock thread and separate threads for the steels themselves. You should be posting there, not here ! :rolleyes:

Anyone know how long this was up for pre-order again ?, for so many of our fellow ninjas here, the artwork was putting many off, yet this sold out again !, couldn't have been too many cancelled...

I personally like the design, unique and quirky, can't wait....

On day of release copies with be available because they always hold some back and some pre-order get cancel.

The moment i got the email that Ant Man was available again I was straight in there and missed out again................ They must have been gone within seconds of any copies being announced they were still available.

Nope,as not signed up to get notification emails from Zavvi and rely on sites like this and others to find out what and when.
Another I missed "Agent Carter: Season One" steelbook also up for grabs.
Poorer by GBP 23.74 + 23.74 in a matter of minutes . . .lol

You haven't missed Agent Carter it's still up for pre-order

Anyone know how long this was up for pre-order again ?, for so many of our fellow ninjas here, the artwork was putting many off, yet this sold out again !, couldn't have been too many cancelled...

I personally like the design, unique and quirky, can't wait....

It seemed to have gone up for around 45 minutes before being sold out again.

Reactions: Mr Y Fronts
I hated the GOTG walkman steel. I couldn't get why the colour was wrong and the buttons were upside down and I couldn't spend money on It. I would have loved the actual walkman steel.

With Ant-Man however, I like the SSD design and I like that the SSD is property of Pym Technology, what I don't like is that the SSD shows a measly 1TB in size on the front as that doesn't show off Hanks technology at all.

On the other hand the back of the steel indicates 100TB in size :OMG: Or is that extra 0 just there for fun.

I can get over the bullet hole art missing from the inside (maybe the bullet hit antmans shrinking disc on impact, the bullet was shrunk small enough to pass through Leaving a hole too small for the human eye to see and returned to actual size before hitting the back.) anything is possible? But then why does the metal peeling around the bullet hole come forward? Wouldn't that mean the bullet must have been shot from behind Ant-Man?. So the bullet is actually facing the wrong way on the inside art! :LOL:

I have never seen an SSD with an air vent. Heating issues? Unlikely for Pym. I think that this is in fact not an SSD at all and something special disguised as one. I feel I am buying a share in Pyms Technology.

This one is so consistently wrong that it is right and I like it. :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kashby and K.i.T
I hated the GOTG walkman steel. I couldn't get why the colour was wrong and the buttons were upside down and I couldn't spend money on It. I would have loved the actual walkman steel.

With Ant-Man however, I like the SSD design and I like that the SSD is property of Pym Technology, what I don't like is that the SSD shows a measly 1TB in size on the front as that doesn't show off Hanks technology at all.

On the other hand the back of the steel indicates 100TB in size :OMG: Or is that extra 0 just there for fun.

I can get over the bullet hole art missing from the inside (maybe the bullet hit antmans shrinking disc on impact, the bullet was shrunk small enough to pass through Leaving a hole too small for the human eye to see and returned to actual size before hitting the back.) anything is possible? But then why does the metal peeling around the bullet hole come forward? Wouldn't that mean the bullet must have been shot from behind Ant-Man?. So the bullet is actually facing the wrong way on the inside art! :LOL:

I have never seen an SSD with an air vent. Heating issues? Unlikely for Pym. I think that this is in fact not an SSD at all and something special disguised as one. I feel I am buying a share in Pyms Technology.

This one is so consistently wrong that it is right and I like it. :thumbs:

What artwork have you Been looking at? There is a bullet hole on the inside and also the rear also says 1TB

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

There is a bullet hole on the inside
View attachment 203071

The bullethole on the inside only seem to be present on the US/Canadian steels. Its not on the inside of the German steelbook so i doubt it will be on any other European release.

The backside also indicated its 100 TB on the little sticker label. So it says both 1 and 100 TB. It does on the other hand read "Fixed Asset Tag" so that could kinda mean that its actually 100 TB and not 1, they just manufactured it as 1 TB but Pym got his hands on it and modified it quite a bit for own use? I dont know.. Confusing and seems pretty rushed and not thought out. Or its just a clever disguise.

Last edited:
The bullethole on the inside only seem to be present on the US/Canadian steels. Its not on the inside of the German steelbook so i doubt it will be on any other European release.

The backside also indicated its 100 TB on the little sticker label. So it says both 1 and 100 TB. It does on the other hand read "Fixed Asset Tag" so that could kinda mean that its actually 100 TB and not 1, they just manufactured it as 1 TB but Pym got his hands on it and modified it quite a bit for own use? I dont know.. Confusing and seems pretty rushed and not thought out. Or its just a clever disguise.

Ahh ok my bad, I've not really been in the European threads for this, just assumed the inside would be the same as the us/Canadian version, well I'm glad the they rectified the error for the Best Buy version as its the version I'm getting

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle