Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Ant-Man and the Wasp

Tagline: Real Heroes. Not Actual Size

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Peyton Reed

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michelle Pfeiffer, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Douglas, Michael Peña, Walton Goggins, Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, T.I., David Dastmalchian, Hannah John-Kamen,

Release: 2018-07-04

Runtime: 118

Plot: As Scott Lang balances being both a superhero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside the Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.

Attachments

• wasp-costume-pic.jpg
    wasp-costume-pic.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 793
Not a fan of the new imax poster. Hope blufans avoid that on slips

As nice as that poster is they're getting a little repetitive with their posters now (every character in a vertical line down the centre of the poster)

Saw it in IMAX last night! LOVED IT. I think I even liked it more then the first!
The humor is great and the chemistry between the cast is where the movie shines.

I know it goes without saying, But stay for the Mid-Credits Scene. There is an End-Credits scene as well, but its not as important.

Anyone else see it yet? Thoughts?

Saw it in IMAX last night! LOVED IT. I think I even liked it more then the first!
The humor is great and the chemistry between the cast is where the movie shines.

I know it goes without saying, But stay for the Mid-Credits Scene. There is an End-Credits scene as well, but its not as important.

Anyone else see it yet? Thoughts?

This was one of my most anticipated movies of the year and it didn’t disappoint. I wouldn’t say it’s better than the first but definitely close to being on par. The chemistry of the cast truly shines.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Loved it!
I would say it's on PAR with the #1! We now know who everyone is so they don't loose time with this and only ACTION ACTION ACTION!!!!

Evangeline Lily and Paul Rudd together are such a perfect match to see!
Oh and I truly appreciated what they've done with Laurence Fishburne character instead of going the more "traditionnal" way.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
So so soooo good, Evangeline absolutely smashed it as Wasp, really enjoyed the Ghost character, unlike the first the humour worked this time around and man that mid credit scene was one of the best

8/10 and Marvel have been on fire this year with their 3 new additions to the MCU