USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it seems that Zavvi play tricks with there sold out tactics but seeing as this is a Marvel release & they always sell out, is this likely to come back on sale or is it genuinely sold out?

I know it seems that Zavvi play tricks with there sold out tactics but seeing as this is a Marvel release & they always sell out, is this likely to come back on sale or is it genuinely sold out?

Anything can happen but these don't tend to stick around long if they do come back

I've got a feeling, this is going to be this years 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and in more ways than one....ie the artwork will be completely out of leftfield and it will be more popular than any MCU avengers release by far. People will be fighting to the death to get this for Christmas.....

Expect the front art to be Thomas the Tank Engine...

Quirky is the way to go....:D

This is what the US version is going to look like so I imagine that's what we're going to get minus a logo....

Attachments

• Ant-Man US.jpeg
    Ant-Man US.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 103
I wouldn't be worried about having not pre-ordered this one.
I mean... when was it the last time a Marvel steelbook run out just in Pre-Order?

I Would be, they may not sell out on pre-order but all the remaining copies will be put back up with a zbox