Any DJ's on HDN?

I play Progressive Trance and Psytrance, with breaks sprinkled on top lol. Used to play Happy Hardcore in the 90's but that went down the pan with the scene in late 96 and been into trance since the early 90's so it only made sense thats the genre i ended up being into.

Nice!:)

I used to DJ at underground clubs in the late 90's early 00's. Played mainly progressive/tribal/deep house, but also techno/breaks and some prog trance.

Artists like Dave Clarke, Jeff Mills, Deep Dish, Sasha & John Digweed, Saeed & Palash, Danny Tenaglia, Chab, Rui da Silva, Peace Division, Timo Maas, John Creamer & Stephane K, etc etc

Favorite labels back then, Yoshitoshi Recordings, Hooj Choons, Twisted, Boxed, Global Underground, Tri Lamb, Bedrock, Saw Recordings, Shinichi, Addictive Records etc etc.. I could go on and on. ;)

I still have my two Technics 1210's up and running and close to 2000 12"s. Don't play nearly as much as I like to any longer, but it happens from time to time when I'm finally alone in the house for a few hours, lol!

1210's were the nuts! Loved my ones I had a few years back, I've just bought 2 pioneer cdj 2000 nexus's and a djm 2000 nexus. It's all boxed up in my house waiting for me to unpack it all and set it up. I'm dying to get home to use them and do some more mixes but I'm in Saudi Arabia till September! Just wanna go home now! Lol

Reactions: spass
Also been dj'ing since 99 no longer do it for a living but still play in some clubs (metal clubs) normally around twice a month now .

For the record I remember by first pair of 1210's they were the must have at the time . Oh how times have changed

Also been dj'ing since 99 no longer do it for a living but still play in some clubs (metal clubs) normally around twice a month now .

For the record I remember by first pair of 1210's they were the must have at the time . Oh how times have changed