Apocalypse Now (Blu-Ray Steelcase) [Australia]

Awesome, dont they have pretty salty shipping rates to the States? If so, anyone in the states wanna split that 3-5 ways?

I remember buying the Pulp Fiction Box long ago from them and the shipping was ok, but then they raised it to a pretty nasty price. I think anything over a certain size or weight like that they have raised prices.

Apocalypse Now Steelcase (Metal slip case) [ Australia]

Apocalypse Now : Metal slip case
Pre-order available now
Release date : July 27 2011
Price $39.97 AUD
https://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/819689

Audio: DTS-HD
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Enhanced
Transfer Format: 1080p HD Widescreen
Category: Drama War
Region: B
Format: Blu-ray (more information)
Distributor: Universal
Rating: R18+
Languages: English

Credit : Zwostler@BD
:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's unusual - I've never seen a metal slipcase before. I would think that this will prove to be very collectable. It will be interesting to read the opinions of the Steelbook experts that hang around here!

Wow, that's unusual - I've never seen a metal slipcase before. I would think that this will prove to be very collectable. It will be interesting to read the opinions of the Steelbook experts that hang around here!

They are pretty collectible, since they have a small print run. Titles like The Dark Knight and Inglorious Basterds have gone for $300+ on eBay.

I've moved this thread to here - it's not a steelbook.

The Godfather trilogy is quite pricey too nowadays ;)

Very nice release, with a beautiful artwork for the metal slipcase. These australian releases are great !

I'm curious - has anyone had success getting ezydvd to ship your purchase in a box with extra padding?

Or do they ship all the steelcases out in a flat mailers with no protection?

I'm curious - has anyone had success getting ezydvd to ship your purchase in a box with extra padding?

Or do they ship all the steelcases out in a flat mailers with no protection?

my godfather trilogy came in a nice box with lots of:
verpackung-kein-styropor.jpg

Reactions: digitalbabe