Apocalypse Now (Blu-Ray Steelcase) [Australia]

They wanted crazy $ for shipping inc Sucker Punch - $28.10 EEK!

Shipping is cheaper ordering just Metal Slipcases. The sweet spot is with a quantity of three - $13.95 :cool: :ordered:

Ah, but will the AUS one play in Region B ??

I SHOULD HOPE SO, AU IS REGION B:hilarious::oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Opened one and found it has some manufacturing scratches on the back, impossible to see with wrapping on unless you know exactly where to look for as its under the extra tape JB put on. I checked my sealed copy and you can just see them.
Also a lot (about 50%) had tiny (3 mm) scratches on the dark area on the frount which coud be seen through the wrapping.

how many copies did you open up to verify this? :ohno:

I opened one and the manager of JB opened another so 2. BUT if you know what to look for you can see the scratches through the wrapping if you hold it up at an angle. All scratches were identicle {perhaps some not as deep and fainter hard to tell}, but a few had some additional scuff mark on the back maybe 5-10%.

im not an expert in how these are made but they look like roller marks. Perhaps the mods who have contacts can find out, and if it is possible latter product will be mint.

Last edited:
I opened one and the manager of JB opened another so 2. BUT if you know what to look for you can see the scratches through the wrapping if you hold it up at an angle. All scratches were identicle {perhaps some not as deep and fainter hard to tell}, but a few had some additional scuff mark on the back maybe 5-10%.

im not an expert in how these are made but they look like roller marks. Perhaps the mods who have contacts can find out, and if it is possible latter product will be mint.

Risky to wait and hope for another production Batch, as with Steelcases you never know if a second (or third) run will follow :rolleyes:

So I want to be safe to have at least one copy in my Pool ;)

Risky to wait and hope for another production Batch, as with Steelcases you never know if a second (or third) run will follow :rolleyes:

So I want to be safe to have at least one copy in my Pool ;)

That was what I was thinking, when more stock comes in can always inspect and buy another. They will probably be half price by then anyhow:dunno:, they were not moving fast at all even with the 20% off sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: T-1000
got mine today :D very fast shipping from EZY ...
packaging was a bit scary ... just a single bubble wrap ... but is was mint :D

dolkea45.jpg