Slipbox Apocalypto (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: January 19, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on December 22, 2016)
KimchiDVD: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - One Click
Novamedia: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip
Price: $29.99
Note: Full Slip limited to 1000 copies, Lenticular limited to 1000 copies

15589529_1557170980964291_8558817694654929726_n.jpg 15590362_1557170907630965_3472684230113439839_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know, I thought I would order the lenti... but I actually ordered the other slip. The lentis are "work" to move them back and forth. As soon as you set them down, the effect is over (or partial, good grief). They're ok if you want to avoid buying two covers, but these would look better as printed paper than lenti to me anyway. The two lenti images would look AWESOME printed on paper.

Apocalypto looks to have more twisting depth than Insurgent, so I think this will turn out better than Insurgent, unless Insurgent was advertised with more twisting depth in the sample.gif than what we see in punkninja's video.

I admire a non-lenti more than a lenti. I think lentis look best on my computer--not on a slip. Also I'd look at them more on the computer. Plus there was another double-dip (Predestination) and the non-velvet Gloomy Sunday in my cart, so even though I planned to double dip on Apocalypto a day or two ago, I've changed my mind. I'm just not a lenti guy. I know myself and need to stay in my lane.

Ya know, I thought I would order the lenti... but I actually ordered the other slip. The lentis are "work" to move them back and forth. As soon as you set them down, the effect is over (or partial, good grief). They're ok if you want to avoid buying two covers, but these would look better as printed paper than lenti to me anyway. The two lenti images would look AWESOME printed on paper.

Apocalypto looks to have more twisting depth than Insurgent, so I think this will turn out better than Insurgent, unless Insurgent was advertised with more twisting depth in the sample.gif than what we see in punkninja's video.

I admire a non-lenti more than a lenti. I think lentis look best on my computer--not on a slip. Also I'd look at them more on the computer. Plus there was another double-dip (Predestination) and the non-velvet Gloomy Sunday in my cart, so even though I planned to double dip on Apocalypto a day or two ago, I've changed my mind. I'm just not a lenti guy. I know myself and need to stay in my lane.
What you say is only true of the inferior transition (flipflop) lenticulars.

With a depth lenticular the effect is always there with no need to twist it from side to side.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and lolwut
Confirmed -

15 of each will be available so a small GB will be started later on today (Friday)