Slipbox Apocalypto (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: January 19, 2017
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order on December 22, 2016)
KimchiDVD: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - One Click
Novamedia: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip
Price: $29.99
Note: Full Slip limited to 1000 copies, Lenticular limited to 1000 copies

15589529_1557170980964291_8558817694654929726_n.jpg 15590362_1557170907630965_3472684230113439839_n.jpg

Last edited:
If the GB allocation arrives before anyone can test it, I'll test the disc and let you guys know

Yeah I wouldn't trust this email all that much (they may have just checked what it says on the package to assert that it's region A), and wouldn't mind someone trying the Blu-ray disc in a region B player just to be sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Any fullslip photos yet? Lenti looks pretty good, but I'm generally not big on them. To be honest the fullslip looks kinda off with the white, but I'd still like to see what's it like for real.

• Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Man, can't decide which one I want. I think the lenti fits the movie more, but it's kind of too murky looking. The fulllslip looks nice, but what's with all the white? I don't think the blue text fits either one.

Man, can't decide which one I want. I think the lenti fits the movie more, but it's kind of too murky looking. The fulllslip looks nice, but what's with all the white? I don't think the blue text fits either one.

I'm not a fan of either in regards to which art fits the movie. So def a hard choice. Great packages, but art wise almost seems like reg poster art would have been just as nice.

I'm not a fan of either in regards to which art fits the movie. So def a hard choice. Great packages, but art wise almost seems like reg poster art would have been just as nice.
I think it's the best edition available for the movie, but the slipboxes definitely leave you wanting. At least they used the original poster for the case. I actually prefer having something different for the slipboxes and the original poster art (assuming it's good) for the inside case.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon