Notes: Ultra Limited Print Run
10992245-1409331729-219202.jpg
10992245-1409331729-219195.jpg

Attachments

• Apocalypto.jpg
    Apocalypto.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 876
Last edited by a moderator:
@Narg You are WELCOME YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT :D.

I'm NOT squimish AT ALL . I had to look away a few times :wtf:. You get drawn into the characters world :shy:. Bit like Game Of Thrones DO NOT have a favourite :ohno:. I was cheering at the T.V as the nasty ones got thire just deserts :naughty: .

Bit like Taken where the movie goes so quick 'cos the paceing is spot on :notworthy: . Even the Hubby likes it he picks faults drives me mental with it he did not find one with this :).

@Scary Hair aha I'm meant to be saving money but now I want it even more. I do like when your drawn into a film. I need to get round to watching game of thrones but trying to get through the walking dead with my girlfriend.
I love taken one of my fave films but my girlfriend should like the brutal parts in this as she's a bit squeamish aha.

@Narg
Walking Dead got to much like Corro for me untill last 4 eps of series 4 that was GOOD :woot:. G.O.T IS BREATH TAKING he stays awake TOTALY for that I wait and buy them dont wont have Sky :wtf:.

Don't try reading the books after seeing the series you hear the actors voices so strange could not do the books untill half way through book three after I'd out read the series HOPE that makes sence:shy:.

Back on topic now :naughty: the rewatch value with this is good you think you saw it then you watch it again and you pick up on another dynamic that you missed:thumbs:.

Double dip like it that much hope the colors match the mock up could be a little dimond this she said crossing fingers and toes:oohyeah: :D.

@Scary Hair well after that I'm going to try get game of thrones and give it a watch after your description aha.
But yh I will pick this up tomorrow once paid and give it a watch when it arrives thanks for the info :happy:

Reactions: Scary Hair
Just received. Nothing too special, streaky looking matte finish, could've definitely benefited from embossing and a higher quality finish. Region B locked. Also, that glue they keep using, it has to stop! Unless they decide to re-release Drive, I don't think I'll be buying another Icon Steelbook.

BzHSmJf.jpg

aefzkv7.jpg

F7WrkSS.jpg

VgB4M1O.jpg

wJpZSg0.jpg

Last edited:
I wasnt expecting too much from this or we were soldiers anyway, i bought them because i love the films and dont own them on blu-ray yet.

Yeah, this definitely isn't worth £15. I meant to cancel mine, but obviously forgot. Thankfully I love the film enough to keep it... plus I'm too lazy to go through the whole returns process. :p

Reactions: vurt
Definitely glad I cancelled mine. I have never seen the film so the region B disc would have been a downer and the finish looks awful. Double Whammy