Apollo 13 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
cz.png
Apollo 13 S.B. [Blu- ray] (100th Anniversary of UIP SteelBook)

Release date - 9th of May 2012

Price - 499kč = 20€

Filmcity.cz

View attachment 8619

DTS-HD Audio: English (master audio)
Dts Audio: Czech, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, French

Subtitles: Czech, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Romanian, Slovenian

Thanks Carllenc for pics:

View attachment 9568
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ oooh dang! Nice artwork... Im down for this steelie. Wonder if any other country will get this.

Anyone ever ordered from FilmCity.CZ ? How much is shipping to NA ?

^^^^ oooh dang! Nice artwork... Im down for this steelie. Wonder if any other country will get this.

Anyone ever ordered from FilmCity.CZ ? How much is shipping to NA ?

Filmcity can easily send within Czech Republic or to Slovakia but not sure how it works when shipping abroad. I remember once asking them and they wanted to charge quite a lot for it.

Lets wait if any other countries will get the steelbook, there were never any Czech exclusives so not sure what to think about this one.

Reactions: carllenc
Filmcity can easily send within Czech Republic or to Slovakia but not sure how it works when shipping abroad. I remember once asking them and they wanted to charge quite a lot for it.

Lets wait if any other countries will get the steelbook, there were never any Czech exclusives so not sure what to think about this one.

Cool thanks for the info. Carl above explained it in detail to me via PM as well.

I was a big fan of this movie when I was a kid. I hope the back is not printed and has some art too. That would make this a great release. Although Universal seems to be cranking out printed back recently so Im not optimistic about that. Nevertheless cover art looks great.

Just spoke with carllenc and once the steelbook will be 100% confirmed he can do a GB with a little assistance from me.

In case there are any questions PM me please.

It seems strange that Czech Republic is getting a steelbook and no other countries are so I reckon wait and see if this is for real. This happened few times before with some dvd steelbooks (Wanted, The Dark Knight) which were announced but never happened.

Now that looks like a winner, much better than the first mockup, might join the GB for this if I'm not dead broke and bankrupt hehe

Great I love this movie, would be nice have it in steelbook with pretty artwork too, we will see soon how will look like in fact.