Apollo 13 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
cz.png
Apollo 13 S.B. [Blu- ray] (100th Anniversary of UIP SteelBook)

Release date - 9th of May 2012

Price - 499kč = 20€

Filmcity.cz

View attachment 8619

DTS-HD Audio: English (master audio)
Dts Audio: Czech, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, French

Subtitles: Czech, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Romanian, Slovenian

Thanks Carllenc for pics:

View attachment 9568
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys :scat:

today is the first copy
audio and subtitles confirmed

Subtitles: Czech, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Romanian, Slovenian

Universal = region FREE

Carl,

Please confirm if it has English...:ohno:

From filmcity website under description it does have DTS-HD Audio: English (master audio).

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Hi guys :scat:

today is the first copy
audio and subtitles confirmed

Universal = region FREE

Carl,

Please confirm if it has English...:ohno:

From filmcity website under description it does have DTS-HD Audio: English (master audio).

:D I'm sorry, of course, English audio ;)

Hi Apina-you could try buying from retailer link in 1st post, or contacting Carllenc to see if he has any left from his group buy. Good luck!

Reactions: carllenc
Got my copy from the Groupbuy today. Looks great in person. Now the eternal question.... To open or not to open:) I already have the Universal 100th version I got for $5 from the Best Buy Upgrade and save. Decisions, decisions:)

Got mine today.....Beautiful Steelbook design!:drool:
The back info paper is outside of the wrapping so you could display this beauty without opening......Absolutely Brilliant! :scat:

Received my order direct from Filmarena, the packaging a real scary. :ohno:
The outer box all crumpled, but luckily all the steelbooks are ok. :oohyeah:

The back paper were pasted on top of the plastic sealed, kinda funny to me.
But then, it's my first order direct from Filmarena and they arrived, not bad eh.

Received my order direct from Filmarena, the packaging a real scary. :ohno:
The outer box all crumpled, but luckily all the steelbooks are ok. :oohyeah:

The back paper were pasted on top of the plastic sealed, kinda funny to me.
But then, it's my first order direct from Filmarena and they arrived, not bad eh.

Same here. Just got mine yesterday from them.

Sitting among my steelbooks this one really stands out considering its a mostly black steelbook in colour. The title, earth and the ship just pop out at you.... even more so when the light is a little dim in the room. I don't know how to explain it but this is a surprise steel book of the year so far for me... in a good way obviously.

Very nice.

Reactions: blu-steel
Sitting among my steelbooks this one really stands out considering its a mostly black steelbook in colour. The title, earth and the ship just pop out at you.... even more so when the light is a little dim in the room. I don't know how to explain it but this is a surprise steel book of the year so far for me... in a good way obviously.

Very nice.

I agree. In the top 10 for the year so far. The blue colors really pop out on the black steel.

Reactions: Jason Bourne