[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #1 - Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen+Folio+Gadget Pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
wacom bamboo - apollon - 728.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @bloodsnake007

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE: Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen and Folio with Gadget Pocket - for more info check out the listing on Apple.com

wacom bamboo - apollon - social.png

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms) and tell us why should you win. Be creative!

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Please note that since I will be traveling during Ninja Week up until the end of March, the prizes will start shipping once I'm back, i.e. end of March.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I deserve to win because I doodle a lot during my college classes and this would be an even cooler way to spend that time!

I should win because gadgets are my thing and also im very forgetful so maybe that will keep me on track :p

I plan to return to screenwriting BIG TIME this year and I'm hoping to direct my first feature. This would come in handy for figuring out storyboards for scenes.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway, @Apollon! :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
i'd like to win because i used to draw a lot when i was younger, was pretty good at it too. haven't drawn in like ten years. i think this would help me get back into that hobby, and god knows i need a hobby that doesn't require lots of $$$ lol!

thanks for the awesome giveaway! :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

I deserve to win as I'm constantly writing down notes and making lists and then I can never read my handwriting!

View attachment 293531

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: TBA

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE: Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen and Folio with Gadget Pocket - for more info check out the listing on Apple.com

View attachment 293533

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms) and tell us why should you win. Be creative!

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Please note that since I will be traveling during Ninja Week up until the end of March, the prizes will start shipping once I'm back, i.e. end of March.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
To be honest, I'd use this for something boring like work.

Thanks for this great giveaway. I should win because I am already old and always forget and lose my notices that I made on paper. Thus this would be a great help.:rofl::thumbs:

Thanks and best wishes,

Michael

i wanna win this because i have never owned any device like this, and my phone is not good enough for doing stuff like this.
in fact, the display is cracked twice, and i really wonder how i can still work. anyway, i desperately need something like this in my life. please let me wihiin!°

cheers, and thanks for the great giveaway!

I should win because I read in my horoscope this week that all give-aways I entered would become winning ones. Okay, maybe it didn't exactly state that and it might have been some other horoscope but I'll take it. Therefore, I should win. :naughty:
Thanks for the amazing give-away! :notworthy:

Thanks for the giveaway.
I'm a poor teacher (and my wife too) who has to write lots of notes and it would be great to save them this way. And less trees should be cut out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.