E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

img_4655-1-jpg.222446

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @gt14199

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

This Classic Art Print Frame 24x36 minus the print

Sample pic herewith:

art-print-24x36.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

If you win, which artwork/poster/image would you choose to be framed? Post a picture of it.

And check out the product review HERE

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping covered in the continental US only. Canada or Porto Rico shipping would be $50, Alaska and Hawaii would be $50 as well. If don't live in any of the aforementioned places but have a friend in the US, you can use his/her address to get the prize, then have that friend ship the prize to you.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site - Click HERE to visit the Spotlight Displays site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Just to give my kudos of the awesome giveaways that you are hosting. Unfortunately, since I live outside the USA, shipping cost (even through mail forwarding services) is prohibited for me. Hence, good luck to the rest of the participants!

Reactions: IRON MAN
Good question. I have some existing prints I could re-frame. Or some ones I am expecting. There's one in particular I'd want to hang, but I don't think I supposed to put photos up yet. So instead I'll just go with:

Sucker_Punch.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Thanks for the giveaway Spotlight!

I would first have to buy a new print if I won this. :rofl:
But I would love to get a Mondo print. One of my favorite so far is their version of Iron Giant.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I have been wanting to try this out since @mlmaier84 let me know of it's existence. Thanks for the chance and i have a few that need to be framed but i guess out of all of them it would be Jason Edmiston's The Hateful 8 by Mondo.

hateful8_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: IRON MAN
legitimately the one item I want to win this year. I care about nothing else! Thanks @Spotlight Displays

I would honestly use this as it is intended as a rotating frame so I can get different things up based on my mood

TO start it would be Stout SotD or Stout Avengers but my Delort and Jock's would get heavy rotation as well

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.