[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #15 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @taher

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

If you win, which movie that hasn't had a SteelBook release would you like to see released by Manta Lab?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I'e heard some rumours about Kick-Ass being released by Manta this year and I must admit I would be superextramega happy if that happens! :) So yeah, bring Kick-Ass!

i'm sure it'll never happen, but from my big list of wishlist steelbooks of the future, hoping Constantine was an example of taking an older film without premium treatment and singling it out for the good stuff, i'd say Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. do you hear me, Manta?!

or anything, really - i just love what they have done so far.

thanks for the giveaway opportunity, missed the GB! :thumbs: :)

I say this all the time (people in the suggestion threads are probably tired of seeing it :p), but I'd love to see a premium release of my favourite film ever... What's Eating Gilbert Grape. It still has the best Johnny Depp/Leonardo DiCaprio performances that I've ever seen and it deserves the best release possible. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.