Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.96
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Screenshot.png

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

With Best Buy exiting the physical media game for movies, I was curious if another company would have a Steelbook for this, or if I'd have to import a copy. Pre-order secured!

The price for delivery is not $34.96. Those ass****s at Walmart have a minimum of $35.00 for free delivery, so they hit me with $6.99 extra for below minimum order fee. They priced it four cents below their minimum so they could rip me off. F**c them.

The price for delivery is not $34.96. Those ass****s at Walmart have a minimum of $35.00 for free delivery, so they hit me with $6.99 extra for below minimum order fee. They priced it four cents below their minimum so they could rip me off. F**c them.
This is an easy fix mate, calm those tits...
Just toss in some dog food or candy bars box n your over the limit. Just did this with my Wanted 4K order that was under the minimum threshold for free shipping and added a bag of pig ears

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
You’re right. But I’m yet to see how they would pack those items together and if they would damage the steelbook. I had a similar experience with Amazon.

The standard price for Steelbooks (prior to Best Buy’s jacking up all home video prices) was $34 and change (34.99 at BBY).
that said, just pick up something that’s cheap. Here’s some items I found that’d work Added to cart

Note: not all items on that page can be shipped, but crayons and colored pencils can be

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
I've just read the review of this by Randy Miller III saying "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom doesn't take an hour to get dumb; it starts there immediately" that made me chuckle. If you're wondering about the score, it's not good, although it looks and sounds amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: dfoles