full

4K UHD Lenti(only for boxset)
full

Special Pack(only for boxset)
full

Boxset
full

Last edited by a moderator:
You make a suggestion for a film and these retailers go for the complete opposite. Lol ... can't believe THIS is getting special treatment. Why not The Town ? Gone baby gone was done by Blufans already.

I've watched this movie 3 times, and gave me the same, almost unbearable excitement every time.
Very-very well-crafted/directed picture, totally deserves the premium treatment IMHO.
Happy for it very much!

LOL, retailers will churn out dozens of Terminator steelbooks (with or without slipboxes) and everybody goes "OMG NEED!" every single time, here we have an Academy Award-winning drama (box-office hit too) and it's "but rewatch value". :sing:

(like it's a whudunit and if we already know Tony Mendez gets out of Iran, then we can't watch Argo again— based on a real guy who is still alive, so if you know that... no need to even watch the film once I guess!:D)

We all agree it's a great film, so we should be happy HDZeta is giving a special treatment to a film that hasn't had 10 steelbooks already! (I for one would prefer to watch Argo again rather than Terminator 3)

Last edited:
LOL, retailers will churn out dozens of Terminator steelbooks (with or without slipboxes) and everybody goes "OMG NEED!" every single time, here we have an Academy Award-winning drama (box-office hit too) and it's "but rewatch value". :sing:

(like it's a whudunit and if we already know Tony Mendez gets out of Iran, then we can't watch Argo again— based on a real guy who is still alive, so if you know that... no need to even watch the film once I guess!:D)

We all agree it's a great film, so we should be happy HDZeta is giving a special treatment to a film that hasn't had 10 steelbooks already! (I for one would prefer to watch Argo again rather than Terminator 3)

source.gif

Reactions: Bunk
One of the better Ben Affleck movies Considering you can pick this up for about £5-£7 why anyone would purchase this again.

Because you get a fancy slip and goodies! Its an exclusive as well gold label, not silver label.
Edit - is this a gold exclusive label?? :confused: Meh if it isn't.:wtf:

Lately I've been having a super hard time turning down any Zeta Gold Label release

L.A. Confidential, BvS, and Sucker Punch were all incredible releases and I'm sure this will be as well

• Thanks
Reactions: milky