full

4K UHD Lenti(only for boxset)
full

Special Pack(only for boxset)
full

Boxset
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love that they made a slip edition for Only Bonus Items(And lost of them) to come with the Boxset. It would be nice if they would do such with all their Boxset Editions.

I really wanted to grab this but I think I love the Boxset more than the movie Itself, I think I need to save some money, first half of the year was somewhat calm now 2nd part of the year we are bombarded as all the retailers seem ready to release oh what to do :dunno:

Need to save for Wonder Woman o_O

@Actarus You must have missed Bat vs Sup box set cos that was the first...

Yah not a Batman FAN ! So they did this for BvS Boxset ? If so that is way cool :smuggrin: Love this Approach for the Boxset ! Goodies, Goodies and More Goodies :joy:

Still have the day to think about it I am sure only 2 Boxset sold, but the film I could only rewatch one time, so as much as I love the Boxset that might not be a smart choice...

...but who said I was smart ??? :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
Skipping this release for now due to funds. I'm trying to cut back after how crazy the past couple months have been...

I did the same thing when L.A. Confidential was released. I waited for the live pics, a month or two after that it was still in stock, and picked up one from the HDzeta webstore just fine.

Plus I'm really torn between the full slip and the lenti for Argo...

Yah not a Batman FAN ! So they did this for BvS Boxset ? If so that is way cool :smuggrin: Love this Approach for the Boxset ! Goodies, Goodies and More Goodies :joy:

Still have the day to think about it I am sure only 2 Boxset sold, but the film I could only rewatch one time, so as much as I love the Boxset that might not be a smart choice...

...but who said I was smart ??? :rofl:
Same deal with the Suicide Squad box set. Two slips and steels with the various discs spread out between them and and an additional slip that's stuffed with lenti cards and a hardcover mini-book. I wasn't a fan of Suicide Squad so I passed, but the BvS set is a thing of beauty.

Some people weren't thrilled by the lack of a third steelbook, but for those collectors who aren't planning on splitting up their one-click down the line, it seems like a no-brainer. I'd much rather have additional supplements than redundant copies of steels and discs. :thumbs:

Shipped here too couple of days ago and got say this looks very promising especially all the extra goodies thrown in, bring it on postman :)