n3wk1d

HDzeta Argo - Extended Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [Lenti]

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
n3wk1d submitted a new group buy:

Argo - Extended Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [Lenti] - argo, hdzeta,

This is the Lenticular Edition for:
Argo - Extended Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]
full

Read more about this group buy...

Anyone knows when this product will start shipping ? Release date was 2 days ago, and i haven`t received any info about shipping, or a release.

I`m trying to get an answer from anyone and no one responded me. I got mailed, that my order was "validated" what does that mean ? There`s a shipping date ? Or a tracking number. I sent messages to Hidefninja Facebook page, mail address, HD Zeta, and there`s no communications happening, this is a very bad experience for me.

I`m trying to get an answer from anyone and no one responded me. I got mailed, that my order was "validated" what does that mean ? There`s a shipping date ? Or a tracking number. I sent messages to Hidefninja Facebook page, mail address, HD Zeta, and there`s no communications happening, this is a very bad experience for me.
That validated means that your order is confirmed. Once they start shipping you will hear about it in the Steelbook thread for this which can be found at the top of the page.

That validated means that your order is confirmed. Once they start shipping you will hear about it in the Steelbook thread for this which can be found at the top of the page.
Thanks to let me know, my question is, when is the shipping date ? The item was shipped for most of the customers, why i didn`t get any informations about it ? Once they start shipping ? Okay, when is that ? Someone has to have some kind of answer, "once" is not a lot, don`t you think ?

Thanks to let me know, my question is, when is the shipping date ? The item was shipped for most of the customers, why i didn`t get any informations about it ? Once they start shipping ? Okay, when is that ? Someone has to have some kind of answer, "once" is not a lot, don`t you think ?
You will need to contact @wxlinkswd or @n3wk1d. I'm not sure if the Group buy copies have shopped yet.

I already did contacted them both, i also contacted HD Zeta as well, also no any answer, is it always this complicated ?
Just chill out. Some of these product will get shipped to group buy organizer then they will ship out to u. If this is the case then u will probably get a second invoice for shipping cost. So most of these group buys u just need to be patient and let the course take it’s action. Also, not sure if this product has been released yet and it could of been delayed due to packaging issues of the product itself. The reason I don’t believe it has been released yet is because I haven’t seen any selling on eBay yet. When I say selling on eBay I mean not as a preorder auction.

Just chill out. Some of these product will get shipped to group buy organizer then they will ship out to u. If this is the case then u will probably get a second invoice for shipping cost. So most of these group buys u just need to be patient and let the course take it’s action. Also, not sure if this product has been released yet and it could of been delayed due to packaging issues of the product itself. The reason I don’t believe it has been released yet is because I haven’t seen any selling on eBay yet. When I say selling on eBay I mean not as a preorder auction.

HDzeta are shipped direct.

These have all been shipped as far as I'm aware, just waiting on either @n3wk1d or @wxlinkswd to provide tracking numbers