aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 697
Last edited by a moderator:
I asked them about changing my address due to the delay and I got the expected reply of "no" yesterday with cancelling being my only option. Fortunately I hadn't got around to doing so otherwise I might have been slightly annoyed. It's like all the departments within Zavvi exist in separate bubbles and don't communicate in any way!

I asked them about changing my address due to the delay and I got the expected reply of "no" yesterday with cancelling being my only option. Fortunately I hadn't got around to doing so otherwise I might have been slightly annoyed. It's like all the departments within Zavvi exist in separate bubbles and don't communicate in any way!
That's news to me, didn't know they had anything sophisticated such as departments. Thought handful of people do everything hence the problems of being coordinated.

Are you ******* kidding me. I'm a student and I literally had £18 left in my bank and I get my loan in a few days. I've had that £18 for ages for this and when I found out it was delayed for 2 months, I bought something for like £5 and now I don't have the money
Ahh dude, that sucks. Did it make you go overdrawn when Zavvi tried to take the money? If you're going to get fees I would definitely tell your bank that you were under the strong impression that this steel wasn't coming out for another 2 months. There's a lot of documented proof here that Zavvi changed the date to 17th November and then sprung this on us. Any fees should be either waived or covered by Zavvi as this is entirely their fault.

Was not expecting this. As of late none of the release dates have been, you know, release dates :rolleyes:

I guess this means Zavvi were telling porkies about the reason for delay in the email posted on here. Unless it is a glitch, prepare yourselves for a tumult of angry customers in the retailer thread :ohno:

Ahh dude, that sucks. Did it make you go overdrawn when Zavvi tried to take the money? If you're going to get fees I would definitely tell your bank that you were under the strong impression that this steel wasn't coming out for another 2 months. There's a lot of documented proof here that Zavvi changed the date to 17th November and then sprung this on us. Any fees should be either waived or covered by Zavvi as this is entirely their fault.

Thanks for the advice man. For some reason I was never actually given an overdraft when I got my student account but luckily I didn't actually go overdrawn, it seems they never tried to take the money out, they just warned me about it. Thankfully someone let me use their card and it's all sorted and dispatched :thumbs:

Reactions: CasuallyDressed
So we have an e-mail from Zavvi stating that the manufacturers have changed the release date to November 17th...Zavvi as of now have it listed as released on November 17th....yet everyone is getting dispatch e-mails!!!!

ZAVVI = TOTAL AND UTTER INCOMPETENCE!!!!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

What is actually going on? Some people (myself included) are receiving eMails apologising about the date being pushed back to November 17th, but other people are getting dispatch eMails and are receiving their SteelBooks?! Their website still says November 17th...

No doubt we'll catch Zavvi selling around 500+ spare copies on eBay at an inflated price as usual... :rolleyes::thumbs: