aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 695
Last edited by a moderator:
It doesnt say the original print run on the item page. It just says the usual ultra limited zavvi BS jargon. Which means nothing. The release date is still saying Nov. 17th and no cancellations ever showing up is strange. All of this is either Zavvi deception or Zavvi incompetence. You can always count on one or the other.

At the end of the day, a retailer can sell their products wherever they want to. It only seems to be an issue for a small section of Steelbook collectors who have a weird sense of entitlement.

at the end of the day, consumers have rights. i think you mistake anger those rights arent being honoured for perceived sense of entitlement.

im sure zavvi have a policy to replace any damaged items, providing they have the stock. they are claiming they dont have the stock, when quite clearly they do. im aware a number of units are set aside exclusively for this purpose- to replace damaged items. what happened to them?

it would seem zavvi are ignoring customers wanting replacements and instead selling the stock at a convention.

Last edited:
Today i informed Trading Standards about Zavvi...and in particular amongst many things this case...people receiving damaged steelbooks...proving the damage, asking for and being told sorry we have NO replacements!!....then lo and behold Zavvi have a stackful at a f***ing convention!!

The clock is ticking Zavvi!!!:ohno::ohno::ohno:

I await a response from snooloui too....THE GREAT AND MYSTICAL DEFENDER OF ZAVVI....come forth!!

Today i informed Trading Standards about Zavvi...and in particular amongst many things this case...people receiving damaged steelbooks...proving the damage, asking for and being told sorry we have NO replacements!!....then lo and behold Zavvi have a stackful at a f***ing convention!!

The clock is ticking Zavvi!!!:ohno::ohno::ohno:

I await a response from snooloui too....THE GREAT AND MYSTICAL DEFENDER OF ZAVVI....come forth!!
Did you not go to Trading Standards before?

I was quite surprised with this steelie.... only really bought it to complete the set but in person it's actually very nice and the artwork (IMO) is superb