Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

I was also thinking about that reason, but wanted to have an "official" answer ;);
Would have been GREAT if at the closing of a GB before the initial advertised time, to also stating the reason. I think...:)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I was also thinking about that reason, but wanted to have an "official" answer ;);
Would have been GREAT if at the closing of a GB before the initial advertised time, to also stating the reason. I think...:)

As cooey mentioned, GBs are sometimes closed before the actual announced date when the allocation from FA for the GB is complete. If there are any leftovers or cancelations, the host will announce that. Thanks.

You did just have an official answer buddy @cooey is a moderator for the site!

As cooey mentioned, GBs are sometimes closed before the actual announced date when the allocation from FA for the GB is complete. If there are any leftovers or cancelations, the host will announce that. Thanks.

Guys, you're so nice to me, helping me out with all that...

Of course I knew @cooey is a staff member of this site and his reply counts as official as it can be for the site; but I was hopping for an answer from the source (@carllenc); nevertheless, as I also think this must be the reason, I think I got my answer, thanks a lot everyone!

Also I had got myself in the GB before closing... YOUPPIEE!!! :joy::happy::joy::happy:

missed the GB, but i usually go in head-first ASAP if i'm interested. something about this package just wasn't doing it for me - and it wasn't just the piratical "ARR!!! -VAL". congrats to all those who got in, hope it's good for you. :) :thumbs:

i know not everyone seems to like FAC, and i'd agree with you (as much as you can tell from beauty shots rather than in-hand) that i don't think this package hits the highest standards. the lenti should positively absolutely definitely crying out to have been (trying to avoid spoilers) the various transitions, like the steelbook image here or the Zavvi edition.

while not every FAC has hit it out of the park, few retailers (if any) have a 100% hit rate. and some FACs are pretty good. their Birdman, Looper, The Revenant, and Don't Breathe packages are all excellent, IMHO (for what it's worth), Jurassic World's not bad either. fingers crossed GBers love what they get! ;)