Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

What's that? Who said Kimchi are going to release this too??

Not me......nope!!

Ohh you've got me excited

I had a feeling they might

Just as long as it's WEA and better than both the current monstrosaties > i smell blu coll

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The Kimchi release has got me pretty disappointed (nothing going on interesting on the front of the full slip and they included foreign language characters, the lenti and the steelbook share an image) BUT this release actually looks pretty wicked. I'm glad I waited though. Might need to pick this up if Karel has any spare copies still...

Is there going to be some sort of directors cut sometime ? ..... just asking because in the trailer you see the helicopters launching missiles in a salvo but can't for the life of me remember seeing it in the movie ?

Is there going to be some sort of directors cut sometime ? ..... just asking because in the trailer you see the helicopters launching missiles in a salvo but can't for the life of me remember seeing it in the movie ?

No they don't actually fire any missiles or guns like the trailer show you. Was a weird marketing ploy to get more interested I suppose. To make it more like a invasion war film. Wish they didn't do that.

Reakon it's either deleted scenes in the special features or scenes possibly for a directors cut on the way, not sure the director has done a DC of any of his films before though

Possibly like rogue one and you will never see those scenes properly - which is fine for me in this case

Reactions: kingkarl1967
And what is so wrong with that ?

Kimchi is a Korean based Company. If they choose to add text in their own Native Tongue on their Releases, there is nothing wrong with that.

It's just an OCD thing. No racism implied or meant in any way. It's like when HDzeta used to put non-English characters on their slip spines. Just messes with the look of my collection. For Kimchi it's really a minor thing as the characters are small and not intrusive at all.

No need to get so confrontational, man. I know I'm not the only one who feels like I do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars
It's just an OCD thing. No racism implied or meant in any way. It's like when HDzeta used to put non-English characters on their slip spines. Just messes with the look of my collection. For Kimchi it's really a minor thing as the characters are small and not intrusive at all.

No need to get so confrontational, man. I know I'm not the only one who feels like I do.

no matter how you put it, this is simply disrespectful. that is just my point of view.