Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

So... first they add 3D discs to raise the price and new they just add ridiculous extra's like a cheap-*ss plastic keychain to do it.
Please FA, stop making money with these crazy non-appreciated extra's!

Just a nice steel, with a booklet in a nice sleeve. Lenti magnet is a nice extra though.
But stop giving us things that you can't put in the packet.

Reactions: Bunk
Is there an ETA on shipping for this? I saw something on FA page about delays but not sure if it related to this.

Can't wait to watch it again :)

Is there an ETA on shipping for this? I saw something on FA page about delays but not sure if it related to this.

Can't wait to watch it again :)

They have shipped to another GB host yesterday. So I guess it won't be long before you get yours (if you ordered directly from FA).

They are trying to create artificial hype so the resellers can get rid of the stock at higher prices.

I wish FA went back to a basic premium and drop most of the useless goodies. Seems they want to charge extra (more profit) and ramp up the release schedule...This will be their downfall and leave mountains of stock to shift way after release because of cost.

Guys,

Now that I have this edition in my hand, I can't say is SO GREAT... I think is just a little above average if not just plain average.
The main drawbacks that I find are:
1. the stupid/awful/TOO-EXPENSIVE key-chain (expensive since they increased the price because of it)
2. the TOTALLY WRONG and POOR (so called) lenticular with his 2 STRANGE CHOICE of pictures chosen to flip-flop, Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner, both with "hazmat suit" which I said it already could be so easy misinterpreted as from totally different movie, since has almost nothing to do with (just barely tangential) Arrival, the movie.

I also got a Black Barons (#5, The Shallows) and this one either do not make me feel much joy having it in hand;

From my part, if the next one I will get (FAC#71 E2) will be similar, then I will say to Film Arena to "kiss their owns" cause I think I will not purchase from them anymore!

Wat you others think about this edition (or those, for that matter)?

Please, consider this as my own opinion regarding the art, the quality, for which I had to pay GOOD and HARD EARNED MONEY!

Felix

EDIT: In my humble opinion, the Lenticular of the KimichiDVD edition is MUCH-MUCH MORE nice and it has EVERYTHING to do with JUST Arrival! Too bad that I did not get one of this too ... :( :( .. if anyone can provide one ... PLEASE!

Last edited:
Does anyone know what is going on at Filmarena? My Arrival FAC order is shown in stock since more than 2 weeks but they are not shipping it. The same happend with Jurassic Park, They shipped after I asked them but 10 days after release date

Does anyone know what is going on at Filmarena? My Arrival FAC order is shown in stock since more than 2 weeks but they are not shipping it. The same happend with Jurassic Park, They shipped after I asked them but 10 days after release date
same here, was also checking my order status, 2 weeks in stock, no shipping info....(n)

I had the same thing!
But... today my item arrived, directly from FA.

But... the *BLEEP* keyring is missing.
Don't like it, but to raise the price at first and then send out an imcomplete package... not good!

The reason why your Arrival FAC Order from FA was not getting ready to be shipped out is because FA were having Technical issues.
It has now been resolved as it seems they are starting to ship their orders.

The reason why your Arrival FAC Order from FA was not getting ready to be shipped out is because FA were having Technical issues.
It has now been resolved as it seems they are starting to ship their orders.
What were the technical issues?