Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC

Coming soon according to Film Arena's list of upcoming titles.

Man, I saw this movie 3 times in cinema, therefore the fact that there will be another (hopefully different) version of it with SteelBook case, only makes me more anxious to have it, despite the fact I already preordered one on amazon.fr :joy:

Also, please, where could be seen/viewed the list of upcoming titles on Film Arena?
(sorry if I asked newbie question)

Man, I saw this movie 3 times in cinema, therefore the fact that there will be another (hopefully different) version of it with SteelBook case, only makes me more anxious to have it, despite the fact I already preordered one on amazon.fr :joy:

Also, please, where could be seen/viewed the list of upcoming titles on Film Arena?
I loved this movie as well. I can't wait to watch it again. Probably the best sci-fi movie of 2016. Unfortunately, i didnt watch it 3 times at the cinema.

As for FA, I'm not sure if there is a dedicated thread for upcoming titles from Filmarena. But you can ask in this thread and someone might give you a list. :)
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/film-arena-steelbook-retailer-thread.27626/

Alternatively, there is guy who does Group Buys for FA, and his signature contains all the upcoming GBs (ie - releases).

Also, welcome to HDN. Try to have fun :thumbs:

I loved this movie as well. I can't wait to watch it again. Probably the best sci-fi movie of 2016. Unfortunately, i didnt watch it 3 times at the cinema.

As for FA, I'm not sure if there is a dedicated thread for upcoming titles from Filmarena. But you can ask in this thread and someone might give you a list. :)
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/film-arena-steelbook-retailer-thread.27626/

Alternatively, there is guy who does Group Buys for FA, and his signature contains all the upcoming GBs (ie - releases).

Also, welcome to HDN. Try to have fun :thumbs:

Thanks for welcoming, AlienKing.

Sorry man, but snooloui clearly stated "according to Film Arena's list of upcoming titles", which, also clearly implies that there is a list somewhere on FilmArena's website, and this list can be read/seen/reviewed, although I did not find it (in some short browse/search) on either filmarena-eng.com or filmarena.cz... hence my question... All I could find was the "normal" Blu-Ray and DVD editions, but no SteelBook one.

Also being in Europe myself, I think I can go without GB's (if this means Group Buy's), which once more entilte my question since I can get it myself, rather than via someone else (which organize the GB). ;)

Therefore, I will thank anyone that could indicate/point-out whereabouts this list or the product itself (Arrival 2016, steelbook) on the FilmArena's website. :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing

Sorry man, but snooloui clearly stated "according to Film Arena's list of upcoming titles", which, also clearly implies that there is a list somewhere on FilmArena's website, and this list can be read/seen/reviewed, although I did not find it (in some short browse/search) on either filmarena-eng.com or filmarena.cz... hence my question... All I could find was the "normal" Blu-Ray and DVD editions, but no SteelBook one.

Also being in Europe myself, I think I can go without GB's (if this means Group Buy's), which once more entilte my question since I can get it myself, rather than via someone else (which organize the GB). ;)

Therefore, I will thank anyone that could indicate/point-out whereabouts this list or the product itself (Arrival 2016, steelbook) on the FilmArena's website. :happy:

At the bottom of this page:

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/vyber-sberatelskych-cisel

GREAT!
I totally missed that (and also does not come up on basic search).
Hope that I can be "on it" when they will have it for "pre-order".

Thanks a lot snooloui; you just made made my day (actually and more exactly "made my night" :LOL:)!

All the best!

If it's a low number release I would say your best bet would be the gb if you don't already have a still collectable number in the range of release quantity. Another place to find out what they have planned is the Facebook group fac nation has a pretty up to date list there as well. Thinkit gets updated more than the website. Good luck as well

If it's a low number release I would say your best bet would be the gb if you don't already have a still collectable number in the range of release quantity. Another place to find out what they have planned is the Facebook group fac nation has a pretty up to date list there as well. Thinkit gets updated more than the website. Good luck as well

Hmmm.... I seee....

Then, please guys, what do you suggest for me to do so that I assure myself one copy of this edition?!?!?
I really don't want to loose this one too, as I did with the Interstellar collector edition (with IMAX cell) ... :-((( ... actually that was the moment I decided I want to have movies on Blu-Rays, and just started acquire relatively recently (~ 1 year now).

I am also willing to join a GB if this will guarantee me getting one copy.
So, please HELP! Tell me what I have to do (as you would tell to a newbie...)

MANY THANKS in advance!

Hmmm.... I seee....

Then, please guys, what do you suggest for me to do so that I assure myself one copy of this edition?!?!?
I really don't want to loose this one too, as I did with the Interstellar collector edition (with IMAX cell) ... :-((( ... actually that was the moment I decided I want to have movies on Blu-Rays, and just started acquire relatively recently (~ 1 year now).

MANY THANKS in advance!
yes joining the GB when it starts would ensure you get a copy.

Hmmm.... I seee....

MANY THANKS in advance!

Your best bet is to ''Subscribed to this thread'' (without email notifications) and just check this site morning and nights for your alerts and all the posts in this Thread you will receive an Alert, you will be able to filter the regular post as Opposed to the Important ones posted by the Group Buy Host. When the Group Buy will be Open you will see a green bar beside the title of the thread in your alerts, this means that GB is Open. Usually we get close to no advance notice, but as soon as you see a Mockup of either the Fullslip or the Full Package (called the Beautyshot) you know a GB is coming soon. So just subscribe and do your homework when you see your alerts, come and peek at what is being said ;)

Hmmm.... I seee....

MANY THANKS in advance!

I would join Carl's group buy for this when it comes out. Also I would watch this thread I normally do it with email as I check my email more than I can check here throughout the day so when something new comes up I am aware.

Really for collectors just starting out and trying to collect editions of film arena the gb is really the best bet as on their site will be hit or miss depending on popularity. When I joined in June of 2015 Igor a collectable number in the 1800s and they haven't had a release in over a year that had a number run that high. So gb is where I get all mine and honestly it's perfect for me

Hmmm.... I seee....

MANY THANKS in advance!
You can find the Interstellar steelbook with Imax Cell on ebay for $20-$30. (Either Canadian Futurepak or U.S. Target Edition). There are even a few Walmart NeoPack Editions out there.

Reactions: Felix_ro

No worries, it seems like you've found your list. I've stopped being a FA completionist ever since they started pumping out too many releases per month. So i didnt know their website had an upcoming releases list. :)

You can find the Interstellar steelbook with Imax Cell on ebay for $20-$30. (Either Canadian Futurepak or U.S. Target Edition). There are even a few Walmart NeoPack Editions out there.

Many thanks C.C. 95!
We meet again here, after Blu-Ray.com :joy:
Your responses where always helpful.
Now, I already have 2 editions of Interstellar, one with "metal-case" (I learned the differences from you :happy:) and with Romanian subtitle (which is sometimes helpful).
Also if I will get an US or CA edition, will I not end up paying for just that IMAX cell, since I do not have a player that can play Region A/1 disks, as I think all from US & CA are?
For now, I will focus on this movie (Arrival) which I put in my "top" the second after Interstellar, this one "dethroning" from second place Contact (which now comes third).

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Your best bet is to ''Subscribed to this thread'' (without email notifications) and just check this site morning and nights for your alerts and all the posts in this Thread you will receive an Alert, you will be able to filter the regular post as Opposed to the Important ones posted by the Group Buy Host. When the Group Buy will be Open you will see a green bar beside the title of the thread in your alerts, this means that GB is Open. Usually we get close to no advance notice, but as soon as you see a Mockup of either the Fullslip or the Full Package (called the Beautyshot) you know a GB is coming soon. So just subscribe and do your homework when you see your alerts, come and peek at what is being said ;)
yes joining the GB when it starts would ensure you get a copy.

I would join Carl's group buy for this when it comes out. Also I would watch this thread I normally do it with email as I check my email more than I can check here throughout the day so when something new comes up I am aware.

Really for collectors just starting out and trying to collect editions of film arena the gb is really the best bet as on their site will be hit or miss depending on popularity. When I joined in June of 2015 Igor a collectable number in the 1800s and they haven't had a release in over a year that had a number run that high. So gb is where I get all mine and honestly it's perfect for me

No worries, it seems like you've found your list. I've stopped being a FA completionist ever since they started pumping out too many releases per month. So i didnt know their website had an upcoming releases list. :)

OH, guys, you are THE BEST!
THANKS A LOT! You're really helpful!
I'm already "watching" this thread, and I only have to find that user named "Carl" to which GB I should join to ensure me a copy.

Once again, thanks a lot guys!:thumbs:
Hope I will be able to return your help somehow, sometimes... ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing

Newbie questions are always welcome here buddy!:thumbs: