Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

Looks horrendous. Hoping it looks better in flesh.
I'm still preferring Zavvi's temp art. This design is interesting, but it all looks very cloudy and obscure, which I don't understand. Too early to tell about any of the possible designs, though. We'll just see what happens. :)

I'm still preferring Zavvi's temp art. This design is interesting, but it all looks very cloudy and obscure, which I don't understand. Too early to tell about any of the possible designs, though. We'll just see what happens. :)
I'm pretty sure Zavvi will end up with this design also now that it's been confirmed.

It's a European release (like Don't Breathe, Doctor Strange etc...) so usually the steelbooks end up being the same but with exclusivity to retailers in different countries.......

WHAU! This is great.

But please, correct me if I'm wrong: this is NOT the FAC Collection of ARRIVAL SteelBook limited numbered edition, right? Is just another SteelBook limited edition, like is the one from Amazon.fr https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01LTI0GXW/?tag=hidefnin0a-21 (which I already ordered on 20 December), isn't it?!?

This is what Zavvis will look like also then?
I wonder if there'll be no title anywhere on it?
And in the French Amazon, you can see the same design but with the tile and all "writing", BlueSteel2012.

Also on the FilmArena's site, there is free to order it, and I think in the case of the FAC collections, being numbered, you have to "register" to get one, and priority have the ones that already have an FilmArena collector number (or what was the name of it).

So, what you guys think about that, is THIS the FAC version, or not?

I'm pretty sure Zavvi will end up with this design also now that it's been confirmed.

It's a European release (like Don't Breathe, Doctor Strange etc...) so usually the steelbooks end up being the same but with exclusivity to retailers in different countries.......
That's what I assume, too. But I still hope that maybe we'll see a couple of different designs from different retailers.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Is this just something that might get a FAC release or can we assume it's a for sure thing with the date and art just not available yet? Because I don't want to miss on a steel (one with Amy on the front) if there isn't going to be an exclusive. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012